7.14.2008

Our Little Musician

Check out Benji's music video. You'll need to pause the music from the playlist (at the bottom of page) so you can hear his lovely voice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an awesome muscian, Benji! Keep it up! we loved listening to you.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Benji is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! I couldn't help to watch the video clip again and again! I LOVE his lovely voice, hope that I can hear him talking in person someday!!

Lots of love,
Stella

Mrs. Garner said...

Winner of the cutest blogpost of the week!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Torun and I´m from Sweden. I'm so glad I found this blog. I took care of Benjamin Darion when he lived in WeeCare Mothers Choice. He is so big and he is so cute! He is a wonderful boy and I think he has a wonderful family. I remember when you came to MC and tried to feed Benjamin for the first time. When I saw you I thought he was lucky to get such a nice family!

hope you are doing well!

/Torun

lorraine said...

Benji,

Wow! What a muscian and singer. Keep up the good work. I think you may be taking after your mother.

Grandma

The Feasters said...

Torun,
Thanks for posting! I believe we have pictures of you with Benjamin in his life book that Rachel made. Please keep in touch!!
-Sarah

Jenn said...

Benji, You, my dear, are a TOTAL ROCK STAR!!!!

Yan Yan will enjoy watching this over and over and over again!!