7.02.2008

Fun in Ohio

We went on a road trip to Ohio this weekend to see my brother Jason, his wife Katerina and daughter Hailey. We had a great time with them; it went by too quickly though. We got to see Jason in action leading the worship at his church, went to a swing concert in the park, and enjoyed some very yummy food thanks to Katerina. It was great to just hang out and enjoy some adult conversation with some of our favorite people! On the way home we stopped by my old place of work (Clark Co. MR/DD Early Intervention) to visit former co-workers and it was so great to see everyone again. What a wonderful place full of wonderful people. I really miss that job!! You early intervention girls lucked out because I forgot to bring in my camera; otherwise you would have been in my slideshow ; ) We then drove by our old house which now has 2 decks and a cute picket fence around it. It really brought back memories of when Emily was a baby. Finally, we went to one of our favorite places, Young's Jersey Dairy and ate lunch, fed the animals and drove the tractors. It was a lot of fun. We used to take Emily there almost weekly when we lived in Clifton. All in all it was a great trip! Check out our photos, don't mind the ads!

Click to play Road Trip

2 comments:

Green Fab 4 said...

I love that photo journal of your vacation! How cute!! You look JUST the same as you did in college - so beautiful!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Terrific blog! lots of work to set up but very fun to check out. You need to send some of the pic's of your trip to Ohio so that I can download onto the Genealogy/family web site, I couldn't capture the images in the collage.