7.20.2008
OUCH!
Emily dislocated her arm at summer camp last Thursday! She tripped and landed on her arm/elbow. Fortunately it wasn't broken but very painful : ( She was put under full anesthesia and the doctor popped it back in. She'll have to wear the cast for 3-4 weeks. At first she thought it was pretty cool, getting the attention and having people sign it but that quickly changed once the itching started in this 95 degree weather.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great cast! You were so brave...Grampy and I are glad you're on the mend...see you soon!
Love you,
Gaga
Having a cast in the middle of summer is no fun! I had a cast on my left arm too when I fractured my elbow in China. It was the end of June and I was spending 6 weeks in Xian, China the summer of '98. Our last week there we went roller skating and I fell on it and had to wear a cast until September. Hope you get better soon! Love, Rach
Poor Emily! I would hate to have that cast on in this heat. I think you deserve an extra treat...say, ice cream, or maybe your parents should buy you a pony!
Post a Comment