8.13.2010
Bittersweet
We received an update and some great pictures of Piper Jia Yu today! We all felt happiness mixed with sorrow. How wonderful it is to see her so happy and see how she's changed and grown but how sad to think about all of the "firsts" we have missed. Poor Benji didn't believe it was her at first because she has changed so much. Emily couldn't get over all of her teeth! I'm not complaining though; I'd gladly receive pictures of her sweet face everyday if I could but it also makes me want to get her home all the more. Here's the latest photo...can you stand the cuteness?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG She is so cute. I am soooo sorry she isn't home yet!! I actually just left you a message and remembered we are friends on FB--went on a mission to see if she was there yet. Prayers coming your way!
Post a Comment