skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Beautiful
One of the hardest things about moving to China was leaving my precious children who happen to be chromosomally enhanced. I've had the pleasure of seeing some of their first smiles, first teeth, first steps, first signs, first words, first tantrums, first hair pulls, and first bites (of food). I enjoyed every single minute of it. These kids are beautiful inside and out and they are blessed with AMAZING families as well!! I just want to publicly thank all of the wonderful families who welcomed me into their homes and trusted me to work with their beautiful children. It truly was an honor and I was blessed because of you! Check out these beauties for yourselves (and if I missed any of your children, please, please, please let me know and I’ll get them in right away!):Sosie
Charlie
Adama
Joseph
HaleDalton
Parker
Emily
Shaina
Angela
Landin
Addison
6 comments:
They are truly beautiful. You and their families have done a wonderful job with them...the smiles show it!
Cynthia
What absolutely beautiful pictures! We are so proud of the love you have given them and I know they continue to be in your prayers! I know the families must miss seeing your interaction with their precious children! Mom and Dad
Thank you for this beautiful slide show of beautiful children and your sweet note- WE are certainly the ones blessed to have YOU working with our Angela. You taught us so much, and of course inspired my next career path, and were just a gift all the way around.
You know, we still have Mr. Potato Head. We'll keep him safe until you get back! Keep us all updated; Rita LOVES your notes and reads them out loud to Maria and Angela. Shelley & The Lampes
Thank you for your sweet note, you made me smile when I needed it most!!! It has been a very difficult day, and having your support being that you are so far away means so much! We are missing you! Do you have an address? We need to send you some good-old American stuff; and by the way, we sold your Ford! Yooo-ho, where shall we mail your mula to?!
We are enjoying keeping up with you through the blog. We are glad that things are going well and you are settling in. Molly misses Emily and hopes that she has been getting the emails she has been sending. Do you have an address where Molly could mail things to Emily? Take care.
Oh my...they are all BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I hope things are going well Sarah!
Post a Comment