7.29.2009

Our House

Hey friends and family, we could really use your prayers right now. We got a call from our realtor and both of our offers are falling through, one due to financing and the other found another house. Please pray that something will work out very soon! I've gotta run; I'm frantically pricing the moving sale items!! We are having our sale this Friday and Saturday from 10-3 on both days. Come out and shop!

2 comments:

Natalie Pollitt said...

Hi Sarah! I hope things are going well for you in China! I have been thinking about you and your family. I have enjoyed reading some of your past posts from when you got Benji. Please write when you can. Your in my prayers!!

Natalie Pollitt

Candi Ames said...

Hi, Feasters! Just wondering how things are going and if anything worked out for the house yet. Post an update when you get a free moment-I know you don't have many of those! Give Emily & Benji hugs from the Ames' clan - we're praying for a quick & easy settling in. -Candi & family