7.23.2009

Restaurant Review

For an assignment this year in 2nd grade, Emily wrote a restaurant review and she chose to critique the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was a brilliant, detailed review! In fact it was so good, we felt we had to share it with the restaurant. So, this week we met her teacher, Ms. Adams and her husband at the Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner and presented the review to the manager. He was very pleased with it! After reading it and posting it for staff to see, he presented her with a certificate for 4 free entrees and a free dessert. I guess we'll have to go back next week!

Her teacher was also very helpful in getting Emily more excited for China. She is such a positive person and told Emily that she knew she would have an amazing time. Her class also plans to correspond with Emily throughout the school year! Thanks Ms. Adams for lifting our little girl's spirits.



Here's a picture of the manager, Emily and Ms. Adams:



1 comment:

MAdams said...

Wow! I never been on someone's blog before...I feel honored! Our time together at The Old Spaghetti factory made a beautiful memory! I am going to miss Emily so much! However, I know she is going to love China and the people there. Her heart is SO big! I will continue to pray for your family as you are preparing to go...it must be such an overwhelming process. However, the Lord is always good and is a strong tower in the midst of chaos! Also, I will continue to pray over Emily...my prayer is that her heavenly Father will give her peace and comfort as she embarks on a life changing experience.

Much love to you and your family! Phil.1:3-6
Megan Adams