Before we move to China I really want to finish the fifth grade first .(Right now I'm in second grade). The reason I can't finish the fifth grade is because the orphans need us now. I'm really,really exited that we get to work with orphans and know their story and I really want to go to Russia too because there are a lot of orphans there. I'm excited about going to China but I'm also kind of scared. One of the reasons I want to go is because my brother used to be an orphan. Even though sometimes he can be a little annoying, I still love him very much! My brother is very special to me because he has Down syndrome and he might have Celiac disease. I also want to be a staff at the orphanage and play with all of the orphans. Before we move to China, sometime in in July we are going to have a big garage sale and I'm going sell a lot of my toys to save up for a digital camera to take pictures of cool stuff I see in China and an ipod that you can watch movies on and listen to music to keep me busy on the airplane.
Love,
Emily
P.S. Please leave me a comment if you want to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Emily,
We are so proud of you!!
Love,
Mommy
Emily,
You are such a joy to us and we delight in your expressions of love for the children of China who have so little especially those who do not know of loving parents.
Don't ever lose that caring concern for the least of them.
Love,
Grandma
I think you're very clever to think of selling some of the toys you've outgrown in order to save for a camera!
Emily, I love your heart!! You are going to be a fabulous help to all the orphans in China! I think Yan and I may have to come visit you! Hugs! Jenn & Yan (but she's watching Barney right now :-)
That's my girl!
Love,
Dad
Okay, are you going this year???? I thought you weren't going for a few more years...updates please! :-)
Emmy, Sweetie:
I just read your blog from June. I didn't know you wrote it until today...I was happy to read about what youwant to do in China. It will be so different, huh?! I know you will be a big help to lots of other children!
Grampy & I are so proud of you.
Love, Gaga
Post a Comment