So, I really haven't blogged and shared our stories as much as I had hoped to while in
Dennis is coming along on his research and we have some preliminary plans for returning home and will share those in my next post (I promise!!!). We just have some details to figure out first.
For those of you that don't know, we are fostering a 5 month old baby girl. She is the most delightful little thing ever!!! We don't know her story, why she was orphaned, but assume it's because she has Down syndrome. She's not available for adoption yet, but hopefully someday soon she will be listed. She is asleep right now next to me, lying in Benji's lap. He insisted on covering her up with his blankie and putting his stuffed animal next to her. This is HUGE considering how much Benji likes to share his things (never). What a good big brother he is!! It is the sweetest thing ever watching my 2 Chinese, DS angels laugh, play and snuggle together.
We went to the International Fellowship on Sunday and during worship I was brought to tears by this song. As I was looking into our sweet foster baby's eyes it really hit me that He knows her name; He hears her cries; He will NEVER leave her. We don't know what the future holds for this precious baby (hopefully it involves us!). We are so blessed just to be a part of her life, if even for a little while.
He Knows My Name
I have a Maker
He formed My Heart
Before even time began
My life was in hands
-Chorus-
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And hears me when I call
I have a father
He calls me his own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go
1 comment:
Yes... He knows and He also knows you; with your wants and desires.
Post a Comment