Here are some pictures of the kids before the Halloween Bash at school and some of Benji at the zoo Halloween party. Emily was there but was "too old" to get her picture taken with the characters. She is in 2nd grade after all!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Love, love, love the costumes, esp. the Cat in the Hat. (You might have to save that one for Levi:o) Please email me the pic of the 2 of them and the pic of Benji smiling real big by himself so I can print them off. I miss all of you so much! We have to get together soon. Hugs and kisses to Emily and Benji!
1 comment:
Love, love, love the costumes, esp. the Cat in the Hat. (You might have to save that one for Levi:o) Please email me the pic of the 2 of them and the pic of Benji smiling real big by himself so I can print them off. I miss all of you so much! We have to get together soon. Hugs and kisses to Emily and Benji!
Post a Comment