Getting back to the reason for our blog....China. We went from zero options of places to serve to 2 very interesting options in the last couple of weeks. Please pray for us as we decide in the next few months where God would have us. This is a life changing decision for us and we are really stepping out in faith to follow His will.
Love to you all,
Sarah, Dennis, Emily and Benjamin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How very exciting! We are definitely praying for you as God calls you to such an incredible ministry. We love you!
You've Got It! We will definitely be praying for your family! Just want you to know I am so proud of you Sarah and your family for putting your trust in God.
~ Sandi D.
That is so exciting! Praying!
Wow - very excited to hear more! I love reading your blog, by the way - it's funny how connected I still feel to a dear friend from a few (okay, what isi it - 13?) years ago!! Any chance you need to swing through ID on your way to China? ;)
Post a Comment